Saturday, August 27, 2005

sucky

man. do i suck or what? i went off key, off pitch and off so many things today. and it had to happen at this stage. bloody fish lah. i feel so demoralised. it's like it was my worst ever rendition of reflection. sheesh. and yes, i cried right after i sang. the horror of my voice was just too much for me to handle. but then again, it's my fault for not practising. stupid idiotic me. i hate myself. thank goodness there weren't many of my friends there. i would have made a complete fool of myself, which i already did in front of the 5 who supported me. i suck. perhaps i need to stay off singing for a while. i have to get over this tragedy soon or else i will loose the interest to ever sing again.

right after the first round, the 5 of us went to heeren to window shop. i just wanted to get myself out of the room cause i was way too embarassed. there, i managed to avoid thinking on the blunder and focusing my attention instead on shoes. thank heavens. went back to the room for the results after our meal and as i had predicted, i did not make it to the finals. it was so predictable. i didn't even want to listen in the first place. but still, i must show some sportsmanship. i don't want to be known as the spoiler.

i would like to thank all those who came and support me; merissa, hama, geraldine, kar kei, zhi min, pei ling, judith and sebastian. thank you guys. it really means a lot to me. and to those who weren't there but still sent their well wishes through smses; cheng teng, shu chen, jillene, sharini and ashita. thank you. you guys rock!!

No comments: