Monday, August 22, 2005

tried blogging yesterday but the stupid server didn't even allow me to login. sheesh. couldn't even check my mail. dunno why. maybe my computer is angry with me for not giving it a chance to take a breather. so many stories to tell. well, kinda.

got THE call i've been waiting for. jaime from the rhapsody competition called me to say that i made it through to the next round. soo exciting. however, it'll be like this saturday. that is like super soon. first thing i did was smsing the peeps and telling them to come cause there would be a voting thing. if i heard right, it constitutes to 20% of the overall score. that's a lot baby. i ain't gonna risk not making it through just because i didn't have enough supporters. smsed the poeple i know to bring along their own peeps to come and vote. very unashamed of me but who cares. however, they would have to pay $2 to enter and qualify for a vote. if i manage to get at least 20 people on my side by saturday, i'll be delirious.

early this morning, i panicked as i was supposed to come up with my choice of song by tommorrow and it has to be in kbox's database of songs. isn't that just stupid. i can easily say that they won't have most of my preferred songs since they seem to cater more to the chinese community. i even thought of going to kbox right after school just to check out their list of songs. so bodoh. merissa was prepared to follow me if i had really gone there. then, she said from her previous outing at kbox, she mentioned a list of english songs that she could remember. and boy, my eyes lit up the moment she mentioned relection. you know, the one by christina aguilera, ahem ahem. and then i was like, i wanna sing that. so basically today's trip to kbox was cancelled and i have settled with my song for this saturday.

ayin and shidah got went to register their marriage at the romm this afternoon. my parents were there as well. so suay of me to miss it due to school. sheesh.

so people, read my plea. if you're free this saturday, do come down to support me and vote for me at kbox cineleisure. i'll be there from around 12 to 5. plus, there would be a $2 charge for entry and vote per person.

please. support your fellow homosapien.

No comments: