Friday, September 2, 2005

i like big butts and i cannot lie.












it's official my fellow beings. among us all, it is now a known fact that someone by the name of Rafael Nadal has the best booty that any male specimen can ever have. just look at that would you? and i bet you'll get in a split second what i've been trying to literally scream into your ears. i call him my butt-man. aww man. i would so love to pinch that derriere of his. well, who am i kidding? it's the best looking ass i've ever seen. sad to say it's even perkier than mine!! wonder how he will look in a pair of speedos. should be tentalisingly delicious. and the picture below is just a reassuring statement for myself that he might very well be the sexiest man alive!!

he ain't looking at you, dawg. those dreamy eyes are headed my way.

he was on the phone with me, nonetheless.

photos courtesy of Laura Jane of VR.com

No comments: