Wednesday, August 24, 2005

sick

didn't go to school today. i had fever last night and the headache is still killing me right now. i went to the doctor's this morning and she gave me a 2 days' MC. woo hoo. she asked me all sorts of questions, explaining that she wants to know my background since it was my first visit. she was suprised when i said that i'm the youngest of 5 and am studying in jc level. she must have thought that big families cannot produce smart children. she even asked me whether there was any chance of me being pregnant after i told her that my period is late. i was like, no. she totally caught me off-guard. sheesh.

oh man. the cough's getting worse and my head's spinning like it's nobody's business. how in the world can i be fit for this saturday's competition when i can barely see straight. i hope the drugs she prescribed work fast. cause if not, i will need a miracle to get well in time.

No comments: