Thursday, July 27, 2006

yayness my internet's been resurrected! i spent 7 entire days without it and i almost lost myself in the process. the old modem was overheated and something in it blew. apparently, the parents couldn't take much of my whining.

days without internet meant that i found plenty of time for myself. apart from indulging in a sudoku puzzle book, i spent most of my time reflecting on my actions. it all began after my brother asked how my a levels preparations were. for god knows why, i started tearing and i couldn't stop. weekend was a breaking down marathon for me as i cried too much and it was unpretty.

school has been tough of late. the workload's pilling up to the inner dome of heaven. frustrated as i am, i can gladly say that i've learnt more things these past 3 weeks than ever before. and i've also gotten closer to my people. i love everyone of you guys. thank you so much.

oh nacho libre was hilarious. i'll watch it again cause it left me laughing my craps out.

replies to tags:
faezah- i've watched. they're silly dumb assholes those boys. but what a cracker. lol
mimi- i can't believe we haven't met yet since you're only oh-so-far from me. we shall lunch together soon (:
esh- wear stretchy pants ah. WITHOUT underwear! roflmao
elaine- freddie mercury is from queen you donkey! hahaha addiction to razor ramon is pretty much uncurable.

oh saturday's ptm in ij. i can't predict what mr yeo and ms nathan would tell my parents. i hope i can salvage the situation by being there in person. oh man.

No comments: