Wednesday, July 5, 2006

okay since this is MY blog, let me indulge myself with my current weaknesses.

the azzurris have made it through to the finals of the world cup. utter yayness!









soo happy that they had to make out there and then.

if you haven't already noticed, my favourite italian boy is totti (no 10). ever since beckham boy (romeo, that is) left i've sought solace in the hotness of dear totti. man he's sizzling. oooh.

oh ms vyna commented on me being somewhat old school during tutorial today. like lmao. nonsense crapioli.

muse is mtv asia's july motoalert artist of the month. support them y'all. they make great music. get muse-d.

faez, shu and i caught scary movie 4 yesterday since silent hill wasn't shown at the bloody cinema. the movie is super LAME but it was still fucking hilarious. it's really not something that i would recommend unless you have $6.50 and you don't know what to do with it. my advice is give me the $6.50 and i will tell you the entire movie's storyline complete with feely effects. woot.

on a last note, HOOOOOOOO! hard gay!
only esh & wid'll get what i mean. lol

No comments: