Saturday, July 1, 2006

i finally went to meet lynn yesterday. and so we talked and talked about the reunion and everything else. but it was logical since we haven't seen each other for all of 10 years. lynn's now chatty and extremely outgoing, a stark contrast from the quiet and demure girl that she was. and i found many similar traits that we share. for instance, we're both trying to break away from the malay circle and she prefers to dine out rather than eat her mom's cooking. i like her. well, she was my best friend in primary 2.

geraldine and karkei were my dates today. while waiting for ger to finish her dragonboat match at bedok, kk and i walked aimlessly at wisma before heading to breeks at marina square for lunch. after that, we wandered around and landed at suntec where we got some ice cream from bravissimo. the double chocolate ice cream i got was a god-sent. and kk's mint one was yummy too. the girl's so health conscious that i only managed to convince her to eat it upon seeing the '94% fat free' sign. sheesh. and then we walked and walked again. until ger finally found us at topshop. she's all dark and muscular now. i can't believe it's geraldine i saw. we accompanied her to fill her empty stomach at macd. while she chomped down her meal, i helped myself to a cup of peach yoghurt from yami yogurt. i'm a fat ass and i can't help it. sorry ms lee. oh i've got blisters the size of a twenty cent coin on the soles of my feet. for vanity reasons, i had purposely forced my feet on a pair of incorrigible red sandals to match my tote. last count, i have 3 on my left foot and 5 on my right. ouchy-wawa.

lynn. my tgps girlfriend.

ger. kk left before we took this.

ooh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILMON!
i shan't get you a present since mr dickhead didn't ring me up. tsk.

No comments: