Saturday, July 8, 2006

ooh. rafael nadal has made it into the finals of wimbledon. he'll face roger federer (yet again!) for the title match. hopefully butt-man will emerge the victor and put an end to rogelio's wimbledon domination. vamos rafa!

i love watching tv. and that's an understatement. rockstar: supernova is brilliant! i love the show. i think the band is silly but the talents among the rockstar wannabes are bloody wicked. i'm already hooked on the show. woot.

laguna beach reruns are also fabulous. i love lc. i wanna marry her and all her money. i love mtv and everything that the telly tries to educate me. television is a better teacher than the ones we have in school. oh yeah.

wah lau my headches are killing me. but oddly enough i can sit through while going online and watching hours of teevee. the moment i remember the history assignments due monday, it starts acting up again. no kidding.

there's my name is earl later tonight. whoopie. it's all about karma baby.

i'm hooked onto justin timberlake's new single SexyBack. bloody addictive. here's some sample lyrics:

dirty babe
you see these shackles baby i'm your slave
i'll let you whip me if I misbehave
it's just that no one makes me feel this way

No comments: