Tuesday, November 22, 2005

robinsons

i went for a job interview at the watson's head office with my twin cousins, zaman and anuar. zaman brought us to the place cause the both of us are like gundus and pretty much intimidated by the adults there. my mom was there too. shockingly, there were tons of teenagers who were apparently there for the interview as well. damn my luck. both anuar and i were told that if selected, we would get a phone call on friday. in other words, that's like "you're rejected." well, to me at least it is. nevertheless, i'm not giving up. i'm so enthu about getting a job that even my dad's persistent naggings won't stop me. haha.

after that, we dropped by at robinsons at raffles city since it's probably been a year since we last went there. i bought my mom a flower brooch and she bought me a cutsie eenie meanie bag. it's so cute i love it.

No comments: