Monday, November 7, 2005

nothing

brandon's out. boo hoo. no more mr nice hot farm buffed-up guy on survivor. i'm disgruntled. i love brandon bellinger. do you hear me? bring him back, cbs!!


manchester united defeated chelsea at old trafford this morning (sg time) by a 1-0 scoreline. lucky you say? more like sheer determination. love the red devils lots and lots. let's hope that there will be a continous downfall of the defending champs.

project work has finally ended. whew. stupid bloody subject. so time consuming. anyways, IJ015 did a really good job at today's op. congrats everyone. it's been a pleasure working with bernadette, merissa, shu chen and philmon in this project. thanks a million you guys. no more aromatherapy for me.

i cut my hair. like short. but i don't think it's short enough. i feel like cutting it shorter. but then my mom would scream at me. might as well botak me.

project runway's starting in 20 mins. i so love austin and robert. and nora too. spoiler alert for s'porean viewers: jay, the big guy, won the competition.

quirky austin.

No comments: