Thursday, February 1, 2007

ever since my dad stopped working and i started my fucking long holiday, my whole family (3 of us now) is at home practically everyday. and we actually go out together. i can't remember the last time i went out with my dad aside from family functions. last tuesday, we went to giant with my mom. this morning, we want to geylang serai market. and it was nice having my parents asking me what i wanted to eat for them to cook. so i had them buy mussels, escargot, seabass, spinach and lots of tofu. i love shellfish. and tofu. and we had breakfast where i ate 3 roti pratas. yes i have an enormous appetite now. expanding wasteline, here i come.

oh i got a job as a waitress at aramsa spas at bishan but my dad didn't want me to do it. so i'm off again waiting patiently for the bloody schools to require my services.

dang last night was the last episode of kitchen confidential too. hell man. and the oc finale was a tearjerker. just when i was beginning to like both marissa cooper and mischa barton, she had to die. ch 5 better show the new season soon man. and i think kaitlin looks so much like marissa. and i missed watching the heroes season premiere. dang.

yesterday's sgp-tha live telecast on ch 5 meant that i missed extreme makeover and the simple life. isn't the starsports broadcast enough? i may sound unpatriotic but those who were interested in watching were at the national stadium. the rest of us just want to get on our lives, or in my case my tv shows. sorry man.

innova's having its college opening ceremony tomorrow. so why the hell aren't i invited?

No comments: