Monday, May 14, 2007

i survived 2 months without internet access. i'm now on singnet and the pages load at granny speed. i can finish running 2.4km (complete with the asthma aftermath) and still not have a complete episode of survivor fully loaded. not many things have happened since then but i won't spare the boredom of the details.

i've watched almost 20 vcds and dvds during my internet-free period. the 40 year old virgin is bloody hilarious.

my dad was hospitalised for almost 7 weeks and he had undergone surgery to remove a decaying bone in his neck. he's been home since last friday and the hospitalisation led to him weighing the same as me now. yes, i weigh the same as my dad.

i turned 19 on the 6th without much fanfare. come 2008, i'll be 20 on world asthma day. now that would be something worth celebrating.

the best birthday present i received was chelsea's draw against bolton which handed man utd the league title. go devils!

i've been offered a place in ntu for the english course. suprised? well so am i. i never fancied my chances after telling the prof i disliked reading and preferred movie adaptations. i even wrote an essay on the duchess of malfi which would cause ms baey to lock me up. it was utter rubbish. but i did use the term "hyberbole" which looked and sounded impressive. i've accepted the ntu offer and skipped my nie interview as a result. i doubt that nus would even take a look at my application. i sent them my friends of singa award cert which i was awarded in 1996.

rafa won his 3rd consecutive title for the 3rd consecutive year at the rome masters. he is so going to win roland garros. i haven't played tennis for 15984842 years now i may have lost my golden touch (which was rusty to begin with).

oh klaxons make good music. eccentric but good. i like a lot.

No comments: