Tuesday, August 1, 2006

my second sister gave birth to a baby boy today. her 4th child, also her 3rd son. the boy's named Miqdad Elyas. don't ask me why the odd moniker. dad (pronounced 'dart') is my 7th nephew and my parents' 10th grandchild. with that, the number of my immediate family members in the abdul samad clan currently stands at 21 people including yours truly. come october, my 2nd sister-in-law will be giving birth to her 1st child. drawing my family tree will be such a chore.

parent-teacher meeting was kinda nice. both my parents and the teachers were lavishing me with praises. even though they were so out of context, i enjoyed it. apparently, i'm hardworking, have a good grasp of language and well-liked by my classmates. ok ok enough already. but i also have a low confidence level and write far too little in all my essays. that takes time my friend.

yay bern & i will be watching singapore idol spectaculars at caldecott tomorrow. i don't know how i'll survive without a camera but heck that. imagine seeing joakim's pretty face and listening to hady's voice live. it'll be a blast. much thanks to wid. yay ((:

oh i have a really tight schedule this week. what with consultations, sg idol (teehee) and friday date with geraldine. i don't mind it one bit. at least i'm happier now.

oh and i just had the best dinner in weeks. my mom can cook, but not i. ok i shall go do my UN sbq and econs essay now. ciao.

No comments: