Friday, August 18, 2006

had lunch with geraldine today at centrepoint. she became my aunt agony for the day. since i arrived late, i then sent her to work at boat quay with us almost ending up lost.
GERALDINE, thanks for everything.

zayra and mathilda out of rockstar and idol respectively. as much as i'm delirious over the former, mathilda's elimination left me puzzled and cursing my fellow compatriots. doesn't the term 'talent' mean anything at all?!

someone had jumped to his death from my block this evening. and that makes the second dead body i've seen in five days. karma? i hope not.

there will be the econs seminar thingie at nus tomorrow. so after that, a group of us plan to head to little india for some savoury indian food. yum yum. i'm hungry already. clementi to little india? i'll bear with that.

oh and ricca wants me to declare that she lives in woodlands. there, i've said it.

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world


this is a hot boy. dino in life as we know it. cutie ass.
ooh that mole.

No comments: