Saturday, December 24, 2005

lotsa

today is my last day at work at the post office. it's gonna be sad not to see the girls (sariha, farhanum, adibah and rodhiah) again after this day. i had lots of fun and a great time with these people. it's been a great pleasure and a wonderful experience working there. sigh. and i'm really gonna miss my eyecandy. a certain mr h.

yesterday, i accompanied hanissa to rgs for her secondary 1 orientation along with her parents, her younger sister and brother and my mother. and boy, the school is fantastic. i mean the facilities available for the students are aplenty. and all the classrooms are air-conditioned. that is just plain wicked. i'm so happy for her. being in rgs means an automatic place in rjc. and that's like wowee.

talking about education, sariha asked me a very good question the other day. what would i do if, i repeat IF, i were to fail my A levels. at the rate i'm at now, i don't think i'll even make through my summer tests. i'm such a lazy bum. i hate studying. it's killing me. if fate decides that i do fail my As, i would either retake the papers and waste another year or join NIE and become a teacher. that's like super eww. i do not want to be an education officer. and neither do i wanna retake. i don't want to flunk my As but then again, i'm not ready to start opening my books just yet. crap.

No comments: