Friday, January 21, 2005

hari raya aidiladha/ australian open 2005

today is very much a non-stop eating day. i ate so much that it is probably enough to sustain my hunger for another 3 days. there was a chaotic moment when ALL my nieces and nephews came to my house. so the very the noisy but so the very the fun! amir & ezra came 1st as my parents, my bro and i followed them back from umi hawa's house. then mik & yana came. so cute man those two. it's been a long time since i last saw them. and they're like SOOO tall for a 4 and 5 year old. as amir & ezra were about to leave, han, mai & jai arrived. as always han had overtaken another person in height; my 2nd sis yat. im so not anticipating the day she outgrows me. i hope she stops growing soon. please han, STOP!!

i didn't manage to catch any of the australian open matches today. but sadly, feliciano lopez had bowed out in a epic five-set clash. sigh, another spanish lost his battle. but tomorrow would be the most exciting match day yet. rafael nadal (aka MY man) would be playing his match. another spaniard juan carlos ferrero (aka my ex) would be taking on 6th seed guillermo coria. coria's not that bad looking but it's a pity that he's married.

i HAVE to start eating right. can someone tell me how?

No comments: