Friday, September 1, 2006

today's been a hectic day. my 2nd sister, yat, came over with her 4 kids. she had 1 month old miqdad in the baby seat in front, 1 year old ikrimah in a child seat with 6 year old mikail and 5 year old elyana behind. i swear my sis is a supermom. after lunch, she drove my mom and i along with her kids to my eldest sister's house. my eldest sister, noni, had a slipped hip disc. after that, my mom and i then went to parkway parade while yat and her kids headed home. after shopping, i went to meet venisar at marine parade library. we didn't do much studying cause we were busy eating and yakking. like how suprising.

the devil wears prada was pretty nice. watched it yesterday with kk, shar and aini at lido. it was pretty odd seeing kk with braces. i haven't got quite used to it. and aini. i haven't seen her for the past two years or so and she's so skinny now. it must be the a levels.

joakim's finally out of idol. god bless singaporeans. now i just have to wait for jonathan and hady in the finals. ryan star was suprisingly out of rockstar. he's amazingly talented. but his elimination was just a matter of time. like shar said, there's no way someone of his calibre should front an ageing rock band with tommy lee in it. magni and toby are my favourites left in the competition. used to be on team dilana but the events of recent weeks made me rethink my choices. oh and i hate the way lukas sings. his voice coupled with the body movements, he's almost dislocating all the bones of his tiny self.

panic! at the disco won the mtv video award for video of the year, beating the likes of madonna and red hot chili peppers. how bloody exciting.

JOSH LOGAN- SANTERIA


[NOTE: you gotta stop loading page so that the music will stop before playing the video]

he was my favourite rockstar. except that he wasn't much of a rockstar. josh has got so much soul. my favourite performance.

BRING BACK JOSH!

No comments: