Thursday, June 8, 2006

so today the parents are leaving for kl, leaving naddster home alone for the weekend. joy to the world!

yesterday was badminton with merissa and shuchen at merissa's club. and now i've got spasms. paralysed. the right side of my body - my arms, ass and back - hurts to the core. even 10 hours of sleep didn't work. oh and we went shopping for bras. i then discovered the beauty of cleavage.

lynn got hold of mrs tay's number. and so she invited pri 2b '96 for dinner. fantabulous. it's amazing how she still remembers us after TEN fucking years. bless her. and yayness to nikhil for ringing her up. i can't wait to meet her.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no you know it will always just be, me


ooh i'd like a boy to sing me that (:

No comments: