Monday, May 29, 2006

lit

lit open book paper today was disastrous. it's beyond redemption.
PARTICICUTION, BABY.

nikhil and i were on msn yesterday reminiscing our days at teck ghee and how we've changed thus far. the convo eventually landed along these lines.

[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
i think. i can remember almost everyone
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
in pri 1
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
let me see. who i can remember.
[gracie mews erratically] says:
goodie
[gracie mews erratically] says:
i forgot more than half of e ppl
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
you, amalina, junior, joanne, serene, nan sheng, hazim, keeleng, yibing, grace chua, abdul rahman, muhd fazelino, sze kai, yong meng, sok hwa, sujeeth, bharanthi, muthu
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
FADLI! HE KISSED YOU REMEMBER? he was sooooo in love with you
[gracie mews erratically] says:
HE DIDNT KISS ME
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
he did!
[gracie mews erratically] says:
NOOO
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
he was.. eh nadia, then you turn the he kissed!
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
wooooo hooooo!
[gracie mews erratically] says:
NOOO
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
YES NADIA. I REMEMBER
[gracie mews erratically] says:
are you freaking serious?
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
YES! I SWEAR UPON MY TOE
[gracie mews erratically] says:
oh my bloody god
[gracie mews erratically] says:
oh crap
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
im sure you remember
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
you were the victim!
[gracie mews erratically] says:
no i cant remember
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
well i do. c'mon half the guys liked you
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
i would know. i would remember. its a guy thing
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
haha
[gracie mews erratically] says:
LIKED
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
yes COS i dunno now
[gracie mews erratically] says:
but for goodness sake, we were seven!
[gracie mews erratically] says:
puberty was early
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
and you left their wasted hearts in p2
[gracie mews erratically] says:
hah
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
seven! still. kids had crushes
[I'm sick and I'm twisted. I'm broken you can't fix it. Don't make me, cause I'll do it. Red button and we'll all go.] says:
yea man..

stupefyingly shit shock horror.
and honestly, i still cannot recall that incident ever happening. no kidding.
i think nikhil was just pulling my leg. lol.

No comments: