Wednesday, February 8, 2006

tennis

as much as i would kill myself for this, i have to admit that i'm getting more comfortable parading my cellulite and flabs in the tennis skirt. it feels like a second skin. i like how it accentuates my ass. like damn nice.

my backhand is improving tremendously. previously when i couldn't even hit the ball, i can now apply power into my strokes. like awesome man. but my forehand stinks like shit now. it's so embarassing that i sometimes choose to hit a backhand even when the ball lands on my right.

merissa, shu chen and i were discussing about breast cancer during econs tutorial. she was complaining that her boobs hurt and i told her the same about mine. shu chen said it's just growing that's all. we logged on to the internet at the foyer to find out the symptoms right after classes ended. like damn paranoid lah that woman.

No comments: