Friday, October 28, 2005

vulgar

i have become a corrupted little girl today. suddenly, i was exposed to the dirty world of horny sex attributes that human beings have through the explanations of hama, shu chen and suprisingly pei chi. woah.

i miss my 2nd sis a lot. she's so drifting apart from the rest of the family. i can't wait to see her and her adorable kids during hari raya.

news has it that my innova eyecandy no. 1 is leaving school for good. i heard that he's transferring to a polytechnic. like wtf. spend so much time here and just want to leave it to waste. and do you just want to leave me with one less guy to drool over? sigh.

malay ao paper's on monday. i haven't studied anything but the peribahasa which i've been reading more often than the Quran. i can't say that preibahasa is at the tip of my fingers but it is a relatively easy section top score in. i just want to get it over and done with.

i want to buy something special for myself by year's end. like an mp3 player or an expensive bag. i dunno. i just want to spend on myself. i've worked hard this year okay.

No comments: