Wednesday, June 1, 2005

rafa! rafa! rafa!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
photo courtesy of
Yahoo! Sports

my oh my. my rafa's doing so well in the french open that i figure he might just win this tournament. this despite my earlier prediction that he won't. well, i feel so stupid for doubting his capabilities. at the rate that he is at now, he is more than equipped to defeat roger federer. sigh. he's such a hunk. he's like totally the man of my dreams.

why is it that beautiful men are always on the other side of the world? is it some sort of a curse or what? sheesh. bring him to singapore and i'll entertain him to his fullest content. well, that's actually exaggerated. i will never stoop so low okay people. i just wanted to emphasise the depth of my admiration for a Spanish man called RAFAEL NADAL. sigh.

No comments: