Monday, May 23, 2005

freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can hardly believe it. i practically did most of my homework this weekend. that's like super wow!! i finished my SEA history essay, GP essay, Othello essay, GPP draft & bahas stuff. that's a lot of work done by a seventeen year old nadia. this means that i don't have to rush through all my work in between lessons. i'm only left with econs tys hw which i'll do tomorrow. yippee!! i am so bloody damn proud of myself!! during these past three days, i only went out to causeway point (for flag day) and parco bugis junction (with my mom). i've been sitting in front of the computer screen for as long as i can remember. sheesh. i need a life, oh so badly.

yesterday, i squeezed in two group work stuff online (my PW GPP & my bahas stuff), sacrificing my kuch na kaho on vasantham central. but i guess it was all worth it cause i'm like done with school stuff for the weekend and the movie wasn't as good as i had expected it to be. the ending was like totally abrupt, very disappointing despite having aishwarya rai & abhishek bachan as the leads. sheesh. that leaves me with nine hours left (if i were not to sleep) before i have to leave for school again. sheesh.

the french open starts today. ooh. i'm like so excited. rafael nadal's not winning this, but he'll go far. he's just too young to handle the pressure and stuff. nevertheless, i'm so totally rooting for him!!

No comments: