Wednesday, March 23, 2005

1st day in an educational institution after 4 mths.

innova is like so bloody huge. that is when all the construction stuff are finished. but right now, it's big enough. and there are like pools and pools of malays!! i feel so uncomfortable. sheesh! my OG group name is achilles. and for goodness sake, it's pronounced as ah-key-least lah people. so annoying to hear people pronounce it the way it's not supposed to be. i can't remember any of my group members' names except for megan cause she introduced herself earlier in the day and you can practically hear people calling her name all the time. and that kind of like injected her name into my brain hard. the day was really boring. the games are super whammy and nonsensical!! i felt that too much time was wasted. really.

i left after lunch cause the boredom was slowly taking its toll on me. on the way back, i met this chinese girl named rebecca. she was part of the college's 1st intake. she told me quite a lot of things about herself which i don't think i should be typing. she told me that getting into tennis was really difficult cause the coaches pick the creme de la creme. and someone like me doesn't even deserve to hold the racket. i'll just bring shame to the game. no use convincing anyone about my passion but no talent for this sport. i'll just be a burden to the team. i feel like joining hockey but i'm afraid that my ability to only play in the goal won't be sufficient. so i guess it's choir for me then. testing, 1 2 3. do re mi fa so la ti do. okie. i can sing. convincing enough.

No comments: